1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problem with VOB files and DVD2AVI

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by saulat_99, Nov 29, 2004.

1. saulat_99

saulat_99 Regular member

I took a bit of a break from backing up dvds and now that I am back into it I am having problems. I used dvd decryptor to rip Tsui Hark's Vampire Hunters and Ghost in the Shell 2. When I select the VOB files with DVD2AVI I follow the guide from afterdawn. I hit f5 for the preview and then save the project, the resulting files seem smaller than they should be and TMPGenc does not accept the d2v file.

I was missing the TMPGenc plugin for the dvd2avi files but I reinstalled dvd2avi and fixed that problem. Thanks for any help, I am open to another program, I have never used virtual dub or any others, the simpler the better if there are any suggestions.

2. saulat_99

saulat_99 Regular member

I made a mistake with TMPenc. I just needed to drag and drop the file on a new project, I was trying to use the MPEG tools. My problem now is that I don't have an audio source. The two AC3 files I have and the d2v file can't be used by TMPEnc now.