1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem With VSO DIVStoDVD

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by ChLamb, Apr 3, 2005.

1. ChLamb

ChLamb Member

Hi guys,

Thanks to your help, I've managed to burn a few DVDs onto disc. I seem to have a glitch somewhere, though. All 5 discs that I've burn skip after the initial start of the DVD to 5 minutes into the movie. If you back the DVD up, the movie is there. However, time and again they always skip forward 5 minutes and the rest is fine. I can only assume it's an error I'm making somewhere. Any ideas?

2. venomX05

venomX05 Regular member

Hey ChLamb,

It doesn't sound like YOUR error perse, but more on the lines of your media perhaps.

What media are you using? I, too, use the VSO Divx to DVD, and it does work great for me, however, I do use Memorex media, and there are some fast scenes that have SLIGHT pixelation in them. But it is nothing but a microsecond of that. So, it doesn't sound like you are doing anything. I would suggest buy another brand of media, but only buy one or 3 discs and test it out to see if the media is the problem.

Hope this helps!

;)

3. ChLamb

ChLamb Member

I had purchased some TDK DVD+RW disks just because I had happened on them. Maybe I'll try a new media type, I just thought it was a little funny that they all skipped ahead at the exact same time on each different DVD.

Thanks for your help.

4. venomX05

venomX05 Regular member

Yeah, that does seem kinda strange. I hope the next media that you buy works out for you!

;)