1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with www.35mb.com

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by Teräsmies, Jan 13, 2005.

1. Teräsmies

Teräsmies Member

I am very new to this whole p2p stuff so I apologize for my possible stupidity...I´m also from Finland so I apologize for my bad English...:) The problem is I downloaded a 1 gigabyte movie(winrar file) through 35mb.com and when I started to unzip it, it said that I needed password to unzip it.

How can I get a password for that?I thought about emailing the guy from who I downloaded the file, but there is no way to contact other members of 35mb.com.Or at least not through www.35mb.com.Actually I don´t now how to look for any kind of files in there, because their website doesn´t make that possible.I downloaded that movie through a link found by Google.

I googled about how to crack that password and found many programs intended for cracking encrypted Winrar files.I tried all of those, but they didn´t work;one program complained it couldn´t handle a file of that size and another said the file was corrupted or something(which I think it is not, because Winrar does start to unback the file even if I leave the password field empty.It´s in the end of the unpacking when it says the password was wrong and couldn´t unpack the file.).

I can´t think of any way to contact that guy for a password, please help!I guess I could join another p2p service and download it from there, but downloading 1 gigabyte files with 1 meg adsl is pretty slow...I wouldn´t like to go through that again if it is avoidable somehow...

2. DaOsT

DaOsT Regular member

it will most likely say its corrupt because it cannot get past the encryption

I have never heard of them

try
    35mb.com
    [35mb.com]

and beware winrar is case sensitive

have fun

3. ag22

ag22 Regular member

Same thing happened to me using BitTorrent (torrentreactor.net)

4. Baldar

Baldar Member

it's only a guess, but it seems you should have download from this page, not by google directly.

I'm guessing it's this movie because, i don't know a lot of 1 GIG movies that host on 35mb, password protected.

sorry for bringing pron into the thread...

http://aurillia.selectedsex.com/squirt/index.html