1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with xboxhdm

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by RAIDRMN, Jan 18, 2007.

1. RAIDRMN

RAIDRMN Member

I've made two other harddrives about a year ago with the same program today when I was able to create the C partitions and E partitions cool so then I turn off the CPU and reboot to option 3
    to lock the harddrive I select the lock hd option on the screen that say type lockhd -a unlockhd -a I can't type anything it's like the keyboard doesn't work I'm stuck has anybody else had this problem I'm using the same CPU that I did before please help someone thanks

2. knockemv2

knockemv2 Regular member

try to download an updated version of xboxhdm that may work cause u could have a new version xbox and so it would need an updated version

3. RAIDRMN

RAIDRMN Member

I am using xboxhdm_v1.9 would it matter if this is a really old xbox version?

4. knockemv2

knockemv2 Regular member

no it shouldnt matter if it is an older xbox version it should still worh the same

5. RAIDRMN

RAIDRMN Member

Is there any chance it could be the xboxhdm file I'm not sure where I got the one I'm using now but it's not the same one I used on the other thow harddrives

6. knockemv2

knockemv2 Regular member

that may be the problem thats what i though earlyier go to se7ensins.com and look and their forums theres a link to a good one some where i would give a dircte link but i didnt save it or if there was a way i could send you mine i have a good file