1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem With XDVD Mulleter

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by simon_rb, Jul 24, 2007.

1. simon_rb

simon_rb Member

Hi,
    All my backup images pass all the tests and stealth checks using Mulleter, however once they've been burned to disc and try the same check it comes up with "video file appears to have and invalid check sum! It is most likely bad" then I click ok and next. Then under Xtreme Comp.. All are checked apart from Video Data Present and iXtreme comp.. I burn using imgburn. Any ideas ppl?
    Thanx a lot :)

2. budro

budro Regular member

what version of the mulleter are you using?

3. simon_rb

simon_rb Member

I believe it to be the latest version 9. I downloaded it from 360patches under the tools section a couple of days ago. Thankx for your reply

4. budro

budro Regular member

well, i'm not entierly sure, but i think as long as your image passes stealth,you should be alright. do you always test your discs and your images? has this happened before?

5. simon_rb

simon_rb Member

The only game I have burned that successfuly passed all the test after a burn was Sonic. All the others, the ISO image is fine, Video and all SS checks including stealth all pass ok. However when I burn it to disc and then check it, it fails the video check as mentioned above and the ixtreme box isn't checked... MMmm lol Haven't got an ixtreme machine to test it on yet.I am assuming that the ixtreme machine will do its own checks and only boot a game once it passes all these checks.
    Thanx Budro

6. budro

budro Regular member

Well, ixtreme only boots stealth copies, so i guess testin is an easy way to figure it out huh? lol. never hurts to try!

No prob :D!

Last edited: Jul 25, 2007
  7. simon_rb

simon_rb Member

Just got back from a mates who has an ixtreme console and all 4 games that were failing the video and therefore the ixtreme test all booted ok on his machine.

8. budro

budro Regular member

then it's just a flaw in the XDVD Mulleter program, because ixtreme will NOT boot anything other than FULL stealth copies. You're good to go!!

9. simon_rb

simon_rb Member

With you saying that I checked the imaage using XBC which says video questionable however everything else including stealth passed.
    So so strange. So its safe at the mo to play these stealth backups online? Thinking I stil might use orignals just in case...

10. budro

budro Regular member

Yeah, it's safe. There's never a 100% guarantee, but if your copy is stealthed, and ur firmware is stealthed, you should be undetectable

11. simon_rb

simon_rb Member

Ta Very Much :)

12. budro

budro Regular member

no problem m8