1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem?

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by bafukie, Apr 14, 2005.

1. bafukie

bafukie Member

Juz got a new NEC custom built external dvd burner lately and i wanted to use dvd shrink to compress a DVD9 disc. when i click open disc, the tool bar above indicates 4464MB size and what puzzles me is that when i manually check the size of the dvd it indicates 7.7gb. So i tried to backup the dvd however there was an error saying that the disc size is too huge. what seems to be the problem here? when i tried with my normal dvd rom the toolbar indicates 7.7gb. A problem with my external dvd burner?

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

No it's not your burner, do a search at top of screen and all will be revealed..

3. bafukie

bafukie Member

sorry for such noobish ques but i tried typing dvd shrink problem and none of the thread shows wat i want. what should i type?

4. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

just search for something like 'dvd shrink big size', making sure to check 'all of these words' in the search

Also, searching for 'dvd shrink problem' is too vague for your problem anyway, that would bring back most ppl's Shrink posts !

5. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member