1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PROBLEM!!

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by palthir, Apr 14, 2007.

1. palthir

palthir Member

ok so I did es somebodys guide on how to get psone games onto my PSP
    well I did it and Now I have FFVIII on my psp...bt I cant play..it saysthe system software of your PSP system is version 2.82
    TO start you must update to version 3.01 or later
    for update methods refer to the PSP system instruction manual
    well///
    I downloaded 3.03 OE-c winstaller
    I ran it and its evidently on my psp now////
    I set it to just completely go through removable E bacause I tried others And It still wouldnt work...
    any suggestions? Also when I do the information on my FFVIII inm my PSP it says parental control level 3...that a problem?

AS my the thing under my name mentions I am a newbie so please try and make it simple if you can

Last edited: Apr 14, 2007
  2. palthir

palthir Member

ANd also I searched google and one thing took me to the PSP website...It says there that I can get 3.30...will that work for me to play FFVIII since it says when I try to open it I need to have 3.01?

3. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

if ur firmware is 2.82 u need to upgrade to 3.03 and then downgrade to 1.5 and then upgrade to 3.03 oe-c or some custom firmware like that. it doesn't work on sony's firmware..if u want to play ps1 games on sony firmware u need to buy them from the playstation 3 store, otherwise if u want to play ur own converted backed up ps1 games u need to use custom firmware

4. palthir

palthir Member

right thank you!
    im so close