1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problems adding my dashboard in xenium ice

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by menai, Dec 1, 2007.

1. menai

menai Member

Hi guys.

Im having a few issues with my xbox.
    i was mucking around with the network settings and i accidently selected "restore factory defaults".

i have a xenium is chip which was installed by www.stealthmods.com which arent available anymore.

in doing this, i now dont have the option to load my "evo x" dashboard that i was able to before in the launch menu.

when trying to add a new item, it doesnt seem to let me add "xboxdash.xbe".

when i select add new item, then flash (in the menua where would you like this item to launch from), it give me the option to select the file but when clicking on ok, it comes up with error "file doesnt fit"

when selecting hard disk, i get error "this feature is currently disabled while more testing is done" and it doesnt even let me select the file.

the TSOP option just allows me to type the name of an item and just boots into the xbox default menu.

my hard drive isnt locked and i cant seem to see any other settings in regards to my hard drive or flash memory.

can anyone help with this please?

thanks in advance.

2. menai

menai Member

edit: i have a xenium ice chip which was installed by www.stealthmods.com which arent available anymore.

and i am in the xenium menu and cannot access my evo x dashboard.

hope thats enough information.

3. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

Insert 'Slayers' disc an install a new dash!

4. menai

menai Member

my apologies, im very new to all of this.

it wont boot the cd in the xenium menu, how do i get it to boot up from the xenium menu?

sorry for being such a noob but ive tried to run boot disks and they dont work.