1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems backing up DVD's

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by Scottsman, Oct 13, 2003.

1. Scottsman

Scottsman Member

I have a Memorex DVD+/-R and am currently using DVDxCopy Express to backup my kids Disney DVD's. I keep running into a problem where is error's out because it can't read the title set. Is there another program I can try? I have also tried creating an ISO image with DVD Decrypter, but the image is too large?

2. #afonic

#afonic Regular member

Try DVD Shrink.
    Read the guides at this site or you can have a look at http://www.polarhome.com/~afonic/shrink.htm
    The image is too large because you need to compress the files so that they fit into a DVD-R and DVD Shrink is going to do that!

3. Discmania

Discmania Active member

DVDXCopy express also shrinks the movie only onto one disc. Try changing the disc - I don't use memorex with express any more because I get freezing at the outer level of the disc which never occurs if I use a different programme or disc type. So try using another disc or indeed use DVD Shrink instead.