1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems backing up "Little Man"

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by noodles2u, Jan 7, 2007.

1. noodles2u

noodles2u Member

Tried backing up Little Man using shrink and clonedvd2 no success, anyone had success or any suggestions?

2. onya

onya Guest

noodles2u, Do you get any error messages when analysing, re-coding or do you have probs with JUST the burning? The more info the better.

Cheers.

3. noodles2u

noodles2u Member

When using shrink, it encodes fully immediately, but begins a negative percent( -1% completed) encode countdown says the following time remaining ex. ie 2151 hours 52 minutes and and eventially says can not complete file is corrupt. Clone2 begins the copy/read process but reaches a point and starts over automatically? I figure it must some new form of Sony encryption!

4. paschal93

paschal93 Guest

I used ripit4me to rip files then processed with dvdshrink normally.

5. beltrj

beltrj Guest

I had have the same problems with my nephews copy, the software could not read certain sectors of the DVD. Errors were coming up. So I rented another one and had the same exact problem. The software will not work if there's even one sector on the DVD that can't be read. I wonder if the industry found a sure way to a better copy protection using this technique.

6. onya

onya Guest

Beaten to the punch, I use shrink also, but with no updates for decryption, I use AnyDVD, I rarely have any probs. You will have to shell out the bucks for AnyDVD :( but.. as paschal93 mentions, ripit will do the trick, and it's FREE(i think?)

Cheers.