1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problems backing up movie "crossroads"

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by ozy, Jun 3, 2003.

1. ozy

ozy Regular member

Guys, have got a problem backing up the mentioned movie. I normally use dvdxcopy and dvdxpress. This movie is a dvd-9 so I need it on one disc but when I use dvdxpress, which normally works the program freezes and does'nt respond. I downloaded smartripper v 2.41 and dvd2one after people bragging how good and easy these are to use. I can tell you that these programs are nowhere near as good as 321 studios programs but what do you expect for free ah! This is what I have done, ripped all files to my hd using smartripper then compressing them using dvd2one. This is where I am stuck. What is the next step? I use stomp recordnow max with power director pro as the dvd burning software with XP pro and Pioneer A-05 burner. Do I burn the entire folder or just one file. The contents of the folder aftewr compression are as follows.
    default PLS file = 1B
    VIDEO_TS.IFO = 6KB
    VTS_01_0.IFO = 60KB
    VIDEO_TS.BVP = 6KB
    VTS_01_0.BVP = 60KB
    VTS_01_1 = VOB = 1,048,574KB
    VTS_01_2 = VOB = 1,048,574KB
    VTS_01_3 = VOB = 1,048,574KB
    VTS_01_4 = VOB = 761,016KB

PLEASE HELP OUT!!!!!!

2. baabaa

baabaa Active member

Ozy - you've double posted, I replied on your original one.

It is against forum rules to double post - just to let you know, cos one of the moderators will probably notice (and others)

No offence - just advice...

Hows about a cold one and throw some tucker on the barbie......LOL