1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems Backing up Xbox 360 games

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by moey91, Mar 17, 2007.

1. moey91

moey91 Member

Hello every1, please if there is any1 out there that can help me with my problem, as my problem is, with backing up original 360 games i have no problem i have got the SH-162c and i flashed it with Kreon flash and beautiful, it works like a charm and the software i use to back up is xbox backup creator and sometimes Schtrom v3, but the point is i only back up PAL games as i live in Australia and we use PAL games but what has happen, Microsoft have resorted to their old tricks again and advertise the new games that are being released here in Auzzie land as PAL but their not, they are NTSC and i can not seem to have my samsung SH-162c pick up the NTSC games. Schtrom or xbox creator keep saying no valid xbox game in Drive. I am so frustrated please i dont know what to do as i know its false advertising but you can not do anything but try to work around it.Do i have to flash my drive with another sought of firmware or what can i do to make it happen. Thank you as your advise is very appreciated.

2. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

well thats not true, if they were ntsc, you couldnt play them on your 360, they have to be pal, unless they are region free, which is possible, but more than likely you can try updating the software you are using and try unlock the drive with XBC.

3. moey91

moey91 Member

Your most certanily write but why does it say NTSC most probably it just comes up on my drive like that but its regoin free, any way what do you mean buy using XBC what is it.And please help me if posible to be able to rip free regoin games, thankyou so much for your reply