1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problems burning after many successes

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by doelynn, Mar 9, 2005.

1. tony_y2k4

tony_y2k4 Member

im having the same problem , so all you have done was took out the menus? the thing is for me whenever i try to burn it , it stops at 73% and i leave it for hours but its at the same spot . so i have to stop the burning process

2. doelynn

doelynn Member

Mine worked with better media.....BBmayo is right on the money....pay the price for your blank dvd's ....another note I discovered my dvd burner doesn't like to burn at 4x it prefers higher...once I changed the speed on the media to 8x it worked for me...I have a liteon dvdrw+ - hope that helps

3. tony_y2k4

tony_y2k4 Member

so you bought a new dvd writer? (drive thing) and it just all worked out? its weird because it successfully burnt the last time i did it when i was burning another movie , but now for this movie it just stops burning

4. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

tony_y2k4,
    Exactly what movie are you having a problem with?

5. wgoindy

wgoindy Member

I was having weird outcomes with DVD-R and switching to +R solved them for me.

6. doelynn

doelynn Member

No...what I said is buy new media...blank disks ....I was using memorex...and maxell...and switched to one of the brands they suggested in the previous posts....Ritek that's it...and presto ..all is right with the world...

7. tony_y2k4

tony_y2k4 Member

aha i got it working now! i bought some new Maxell discs , hm...all i need to do now is figure out how to get subtitles onto it

Last edited: Mar 16, 2005