1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems burning data mp3 cds with nero and only SOME work in my cars mp3 player Help!!!

Discussion in 'Audio' started by SPIKISH, Apr 26, 2005.

1. SPIKISH

SPIKISH Guest

i have a problem, im burning data cds in nero and Im doing them now under "audio mp3 cd" (which is like data but not the same), and im having probvlems because i burned these cds at 8x and 16x and only some can get played (loaded). its not the length of the cd or speed bacause i tried at 8x and it didnt work, but i burned one at 16x and it did work! okay, i tried going into the folder of the mp3s before burning them and chanigin them all to not read only ( i unchecked read only on properties). I have no clue whats goin on ive wasted like 8 cds already, this is really annoying, its not speed, length or cd-rw cuz im using cd-r, and theyre a good brand tdk, besides some work regardless, so its not the brand( i guess ehhhh) if anyone can give me suggestions, maybe other programs u guys use making data mp3 cds and work flawless and always in ur cars mp3 player, would be great.... im using nero 6.6, also some cds i burn say read only and others read cd recordable (boggles my mind cuz i cant change that option for either or) it just happens on itself, you know. What else can i say, um, the cds are not coming up as error, theyre are just saying frmtread (loading word) and then the lights turn off (cds that work turn off once then load perfectly) but the ones that dont work turn off then say frmtread , turn then say frmtread, turn off then say frmtread,, forever!!! i have a pioneer mp3 player, the new ones. i dont know if anyones know about this problem in nero, or of another program good for data mp3s for car mp3 players lemme know pleaseeeee i d appreciate

ok guys sorry for the bother holla bak
    one

2. {TKO}

{TKO} Regular member

I also have a Pioneer deck in my car. If it's a wma/mp3 player like mine(which it sounds like is judging by the FRMTREAD message), then just do a straight data cd, that's how i do mine. Another suggestion, pick up some cd-rw's and try em out first there. Hope this helps.

3. SPIKISH

SPIKISH Guest

ive done this before, but ill give it a whirl.
    thanks

4. SPIKISH

SPIKISH Guest

hey guys what do you think is better to write in track at once or disc at once??

5. dolemite

dolemite Regular member

ihave the same problem so i just abonded nero and use roxio easy cd creator and it works just fine in my car