1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems burning dvds

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by Xcalamyte, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Xcalamyte

Xcalamyte Regular member

I dont know if this is the right place to ask this, but I am having a heck of a time trying to burn any movies into a dvd. I can watch them fine in the computer with no problem at all, but when I try to make a dvd the picture and audio comes out really distorted. This is the first time happening, I have always burned them the same way but now they just dont work. this is happening with movie files like .avis and .mpegs and with ISO files from movies too. Any help is appreciated .

2. onya

onya Guest

Your burner may be on the fritz. Try burning one of the same files with another burner(perhaps a friend) and see how you get on. If you have changed nothing on your pc, then I would suspect the burner. At least the prices have come way down from what they were.

3. Xcalamyte

Xcalamyte Regular member

That's what I was thinking but then I tried playing the same movie file on nero before trying to burn it and it looks excatly like it does in a burned copy. I haven't even had this burner for a year and I guess its time to buy a new one. Thanks