1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problems burning House of Flying Daggers

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by mslock, May 3, 2005.

1. mslock

mslock Guest

How do I get English audio? I've used the decrypter and new the version of Shrink. It would also help if you can help with getting the subtitles.

Thank you,

2. gamename

gamename Regular member

the shrink i have has the language seletion on the left hand side.if u dont select any of them it should burn all of them. i usually select 5.1 english if i have the option.

3. gamename

gamename Regular member

excuse me i meant the right side.

4. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Ummm ... the movie is in Chinese. You cannot get english audio, only for directors comments and so ... but not the main movie.

5. mslock

mslock Guest

I chose the 5.1 english, however It still comes out in another language. I'm using roxio 7. could that be the problem?

Thanks Again

6. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

The movie is in CHINESE!!!!

It's not a dubbed movie!!!

7. Synthetix

Synthetix Regular member

Flip218,

The movie is dubbed. I just made a backup and left the chinese and english language, along with the english subtitles.

mslock,

Double check if you are clicking the English and the English Subtitles when you drag the title in dvd shrink to the left side. Like gamename mentioned, these options are on the right side. Hope that helps. Also, dont forget to CHANGE the language on your DVD Player using your remote!

8. Synthetix

Synthetix Regular member

One more thing......

For me, I had a BLACK SCREEN at the beggining of the movie that lasted for a few minutes. Dont know if this happened to you, but double check using shrink so you can edit the first few frames of the movie (take them out until you see the blue sony image). Peace...