1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems burning SDVD with Nero - Plz Help!

Discussion in 'Audio' started by francol, Aug 19, 2004.

1. francol

francol Guest

Dear Posters and Moderators,

This is my first post but I have been reading thoroughly through the others to try and solve my problems but I have not had any luck.

I recently purchased Nero UE and set out to record home movies. I was able to make the movie and record it perfectly well with Nero. Same with a DVD. However, I have since tried to burn about 13 SVCD in many various ways and I am unable to burn a SVCD that will play in any other computer than mine. Furthermore, it will not play on any home DVD player.

I tried using two types of CD-R not R/W. One was generic and one was TEAC. I have a CD-R from HP and an HP DVD R/W 300i drive. My machine is a Dell 400SC with 512mb RAM, 160GB ROM, 866FSB, NVIdIA AGP, and generic sound card with firewire. The videos capture very well in Nero.

I also tried downloading TPMGE and creating a 700+mb mpeg file and then using Nero to burn that and it still did not work in any other machine than my own.

I have tried removing Nero and downloading it from the website and then I reburned using 2x speed and still nothing in SVCD.

Can anybody help me with this?

Franco

2. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

francol

Welcome to AD! I think that you have valid question but you might want to take it to a video forum otherwise it might sit here and get ignored by the audio only crowd.

Try asking it here in one of the other video forums.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/forum_view.cfm/4

3. francol

francol Guest

Thank you, will do!