1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problems burning "The Forgotten" and "Little Black Book"

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by sbbunny, Feb 6, 2005.

1. sbbunny

sbbunny Member

Hi,
    I am unable to burn either The Forgotten or Little Black Book. I am using Dvd Shrink, and when I click on "Open DIsk" it begins to analyze- but then I get an "unable to read drive" message. I am able to burn other movies, but just not these so far. Any advise would be greatly appreciated! Thanks very much

2. cadsultin

cadsultin Guest

i also had problems and found that dvd decrypter and AnyDVD was able to burn it....... hope you have luck

3. Synth05

Synth05 Guest

Hey noobinators theres alot of posts on this. Remeber to check before you post ;p. I was bored so i posted this.

4. resinger

resinger Member

I had trouble with DVD Shrink giving me error messages for SHAUN OF THE DEAD, THE FORGOTTEN, and RESIDENT EVIL 2. I ripped using DVD Decrypter to an ISO file and then opened the file with DVD Shrink. Worked fine. I was also able to open SHAUN OF THE DEAD with an earlier version of DVD Shrink (3.17). I suspect that DVD Shrink is falling behind the curve a bit, while DVD Decrypter is keeping up with the changes.

5. duey73

duey73 Member

I was able to burn the forgotten
    I used shrink with anydvd running and burned it with shrink and it works perfect