1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems burning the Matrix DVD

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by diggs2701, Apr 6, 2005.

1. diggs2701

diggs2701 Guest

Windows XP, 1gb ram, 80 gb hd, dvd x copy platinum version 4.03.8

I can backup any dvd except The Matrix. It would say "The exception breakpoint has been reached. 0x800000003 occured in application at location 0x7c901230."

Then I installed some software that bypassed that message but now I get a message that says "The instruction at "0x04e935c6" referenced memory at "0xfffffffe". The memory could not be "read".

Anything I can do I could burn the matrix?

Thanks

2. jfk329

jfk329 Guest

Hi :)
    I ve found the best method to back up DVD s is to rip the files w/ DVDdecrypter to my HD. Then i encod them w/ DVDShrink. Then I burn w/ Nero. You can also burn w/ DVDdecrypter. The best part is all the programs are free. You can download all these here at aD.

good luck jfk

3. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

diggs2701,
    Welcome to the forum.
    Try this:
    1. Rip the movie w/ DVDDecrypter in File Mode
    2. Use DVD Shrink to compress and either Nero or DVDDecrypter to burn the DVD automatically w/in Shrink

If DVDDecrypter gives you errors then the disk is badly scratched or it is a bad press. You can then carry it back and exchange it. The guides to use this freeware is under the Guides setting at the top.

4. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

jfk329 ,
    You beat me to it. I am going to have to take a typing course yet. LOL

5. jfk329

jfk329 Guest

Car.Mike

Great minds think alike. : )