1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems burning w/ dvd decrypter & copytodvd

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by zen23, Aug 28, 2004.

1. zen23

zen23 Member

I've used these two programs to burn several games already however I'm having trouble w/ backing up Onimusha 3. After using DVD Decrpyter to create the .iso image I usually then burn it to dvd-r using CopytoDVD, however this time its giving me this error once I try to burn:

Crital Error - Unable to locate .iso file - another program may be using this file...

It happened w/ Soul caliber 2 and I don't understand what the problem is. I tried using alcohol too but another error pops up.

DVD burner - Pioneer RW DVR106
    Media - Ritek G04

Are there protection on these newer games I don't know about? Any help would be appreciated

2. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

you could try burning the image file with dvd decrypter in mode iso write or try rebooting your pc after you have created your image file

3. zen23

zen23 Member

Tried that nothing works, anybody else out there with the same probelm?!??!

4. Xman2004

Xman2004 Regular member

try doing both-read & write with 1 program instead of switching between programs....as devilhunt said. decrypter-mode:iso read, mode: iso, write, or with alcohol same thing, or u could try nero express....as far as I know, isnt copy to dvd only for video_ts folders?

5. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

do you have any packet writing software installed?

6. zen23

zen23 Member

Thanks guys, tried it again w/ dvd decrypter but this time to read and burn the files and.... SUCCESS!!! Me and my ps2 are on good terms again.