1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems burning with nero - HELP!!!!!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Samasa, Feb 17, 2004.

1. Samasa

Samasa Guest

I'm burning dvd's with DVDshrink and nero. DVDshrink works just fine. But whem I create a new DVD with nero, it reads well, but when it's burning it stops with errors (track error). I tried 2 brands of DVD-R and it's the same with both. I already have 10 damaged dvd's. Is it a nero's problem? I burned one dvd with clone dvd and it worked fine, a litle slow, but it works.

2. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

What discs are you using and what writer?

3. Samasa

Samasa Guest

Hi, I'm using dvd-r Princo 1-4X, anda DVD-R Octron. My dvd burner is a Optorite DD0201. Thank you.

4. HelpMe!

HelpMe! Guest

do u mean disc error when u try to play the dvd on a dvd player? if so thats exactly whats happened to me , but i figured that using shrink and nero didnt write proper and then i used Clone DVD 2 ? .and that took like 2hrs - same as nero and shrink but writes directly to a blank and the copies were PERFECT!!!!
    hope this answers!

5. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

Hi Samasa,
    I'm sure you know that in DVD Shrink you can check the box so that Nero burn's the DVD automatically. Here is what I would try first:
    1. Get DVDinfoPro (Free)- use this to check the blank DVD's for errors
    2. Only use DVD-RW's ( - + )until problem is worked out
    3. Try another brand of DVD's instead of Princo's Here in the states you can not give them away. Try Maxell, Ritek, or any medium priced DVD.
    4. Burn at a slower speed. I only burn @ 2X

Hope this helps