I have two different PS2 games that have been backed up using Prassi PrimoDVD. My problem is that Primo doesn't support any of my DVD writers (both are rather new), so I can't burn the DVDs using Primo. I've tried using UltraIso to convert the image files, but it just croaks with a looping "Error during read!" dialog. I've tried using IsoBuster to extract to CUE/BIN files, but the images generated are invalid (I also get a read error at the end). I've also tried extracting the user data directly to disk and compose a new Data DVD with Nero, but the disk is unreadable by PS2 with a Magic 3.1 chip. At first I thought the Primo image was simply corrupt, but since I'm seeing the exact same behaviour with two different images, I think I'm just doing something totally wrong. Please suggest a way forward, especially if you have done this before successfully (converted from GI to ISO/BIN/CCD/whatever).