1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problems coping dvd

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by drummer03, Apr 9, 2005.

1. drummer03

drummer03 Member

i'm having problems copying the tigger movie, i have the org. i copy the org. then give copies to my 4 yr old to play, protect the org.

any way it wont copy,

i've used shrink, Decrypter, both with and with out dvd43,
    i use CloneDVD to put it onto a dvd, the problem i'm having is when you go to back it up on you hd temp.
    it only gets to about 48% then freezes,, just like a lot of people had with the Grudge, if i could get it to rip the rest is easy. i've also tried anydvd
    any suggestions?

2. arniebear

arniebear Active member

I backed up this movie using DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink there is no special protection on this movie, other than it is Disney which can sometimes be a pain. Try cleaning disk or take it back and get another original

Last edited: Apr 10, 2005
  3. Towney

Towney Member

I've had similar problem with other movies. Somtimes the fix is as easy as cleaning the movie DVD and your blank media DVD. You'd be surprised at what a finger print can do. I alway clean both discs prior to backing up. Good luck.