1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems copying 3 DVD's

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by dedwards, Feb 21, 2005.

1. dedwards

dedwards Member

I'm attempting to backup my flight aviation software that's on dvd however when I use Clone DVD, DVD Shrink, DVD Wizzard Pro and DVD Decrypter, they all give me a error message. Is there a possiblility that there's a file that these programs doesn't reconize. This problem happens on 3 of the DVD's out of 7 and just to add some additional information that might be helpful, when watching these dvd's they do stop in a pulse status for some study material.

2. squizzle

squizzle Active member

Not too sure, but I think that your problem might have something to do with the fact that these are software discs you are trying to copy with DVD (movie) encoding software. I'm going to assume that they do not need to be compressed and maybe regular burning software (Nero for example) might be able to burn these. If there is an encryption on the discs then you might need something like Games X Copy or something meant for computer games.

...I might be totally way off though.

3. andmerr

andmerr Guest

have you tried clonecd 5 OR DISC Juggler

4. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

if the media was say cheapo and you had it 12 months they DEGRADE some what...

did you try an iso from dvd decrypter ? and if errors whats the log of the rip say?