1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems Copying DVD

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Masood, Sep 5, 2004.

1. Masood

Masood Guest

Hello, I am quite new to the copying DVD's, I am using Pioneer DVR-108. all the DVDs that I am burning are not playing on Neither Computer Nor on DVD player. I am using Nero Verios 6.3.0.3 to Copy my DVDs. i can see that DVRs are burnt but there is noting on the cds? any ideas what should i do?

2. michigan

michigan Guest

What are you using as a Ripper? Nero will not copy a Copyrighted DVD alone it needs to be ripped first

3. Masood

Masood Guest

I am not using an ripper? i tried to copy WINXP SP2 +Applications which was approximatley 4 GB, burnt DVR but nothing on DVD. Can you please advise me of any good ripping soft ware, will Sonic Burn CD/DVD do the tric for me? also can you please guide me how to copy DVD's

4. squizluke

squizluke Regular member

If you want to copy dvd moives Download DVD Shrink and look for the guide. Its all here at good old Afterdawn. If you have any probs gives us a yell.

5. michigan

michigan Guest

Shrink is a free program and works excellent with The Nero that you already have.

6. ccampbell

ccampbell Regular member

And if you continue to use Nero, you should upgrade to the latest Nero 6.3.1.20.

And make sure you are selecting your recorder as the destination device, and not the Image Recorder.

Regards,

Craig

Ahead Software
    USA

7. Masood

Masood Guest

so basically if i use DVD Shrink and then copy those files with nero that will do the trick for me? and one more thing if i want to copy my files and try to make a DVR how i will be able to do that as at the moment i am have same problems to copy data as I am facing to copy DVD? do i also need to use DVR shrink for my data and then copy it via Nero?

and thanks every one for your great help, all info you have provided is really helpfull, thanks once again