1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problems for loading Bio Hazard -Outbreak help please

Discussion in 'PS2' started by zargus, Dec 14, 2003.

1. zargus

zargus Guest

I have ps2 modded with oldest mod lazer key
    and I need double swap for play dvd games,
    I heard about the bio hazard has 4.67 g ,so
    I do swap with Devil May Cry,so it doesnt
    work, so I thought about Metal gear solid substance,if I use the metal can I play this
    game or not,cuz the size TOC is much bigger
    than DMC,has anyone have this problem with swap method in this game could me help me.plz..tthanks for any really good ideas cuz I cant change may mod chi fo while...
    thanks.

method and can play this game?

2. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

ok... the game we talking about here is half english and half japanise.... and NO it's not 4.67 it's just another dvd5... it's much less... also the game supports network play and the hdd use for faster loading... ^_^ btw i got the game and i do like the intro and the cut scenes.... but it's hard to understand it... all in all it works fine and boots here w/o a problem... i got me mars2 chip ^_^ with v7 ps2...

Last edited: Dec 14, 2003
  3. zargus

zargus Guest

tks..but I dont understand your answer,cuz you
    dont need do double swap and I need,I dont knew
    about dvd5 tks for information,but with my modchip as I told I cant play this game(Bio hazard) so I thought about MGS=substance for do
    the 2nd swap,cuz Devil may cry doesnt work in
    this game,what I would like to know is if I
    use another game like MGS_subs...I can play
    this game or no way for play it with swap modchip .tks nayway...any sugestions,help or
    explanation I really appreciate..tks for all.

methods????thanks

4. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

did you burn it if yes then burn AGAIN on 1x then boot with either DMC or GTA3 or MGS or GTA Vice City that is all ^_^ btw the game might do some problems on pal ps2 apart from that enjoy the game :p

Last edited: Dec 14, 2003