1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems Joining 2 XVID Files

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by nate510, Jan 13, 2007.

1. nate510

nate510 Member

I tried joining two xvid files together but the sounds are always out of sync. I tried using virtual dub mod and avi/mpeg/rm/wmv joiner and they both dont work. The sound, when I play the final joined file, is always out of sync. In virtual dub I follow the directions on how to join...like selecting direct stream copy...but it still messes up.

I use ALLtoAVI version 3? to encode my dvd .vob files to xvid. I need to join two episodes segments together but they are on different vob files. Thats why i rip one segment from file 1 and another from file 2. Then i just the joiners, but my sound is off. Someone please help me. Does it matter what sound card i have etc. Why does this seem like it is only happening to me. The original two files that i want to join, the sound is correct. All XVID files 64 bit sound.

2. Cathll

Cathll Regular member

Why not try another software and see if that makes any difference?

Advanced X Video Converter
    http://www.aoamedia.com/videoconverter.htm

After lauch the program, click "Add Task" and then select "Join Video Files".

Last edited: Jan 15, 2007