1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problems playing a game on PSP

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by mk104, Nov 15, 2007.

1. mk104

mk104 Guest

Guys i have a problem playing the dragonball Z on my PSP, despite the fact that i downgraded it succesfully from 2.0 to 1.5. I also installed the kxploit pack with the EMUs.Before that i had installed just a simple EMU and i was getting the msg :the game could not be started ( or smthng like that).Now, that i tried with the whole pack i just cant find the rom inside the files with the EMUs of my PSP( i dont mean when is connected to my PC). Can anyone plz give me any answers or suggestions to my problem??
    Thanx in advance.

2. acidy

acidy Regular member

Hey :)
    Is the Dragon Ball Z in the .iso format ??? :)

Also, if you want to play .iso games, you need to have devhook or any other .iso loading software and a UMD inserted in your PSP so that the PSP thinks you are playing a game from a UMD when u play a .iso game :D

Well, also, you can upgrade your PSP to a custom firmware :)
    I currently have 3.52m33 and darn it really roxXx 8)
    You can play .iso games w/o the use of a UMD in your PSP :)

Well, the latest cfw is 3.71m33 :)
    But I dunno abt it as I've never used it :)
    neways, 3.52m33 is recommended by me ^_^b :)

3. mk104

mk104 Guest

thanx for the info. but can u tell me where can i find that devhook thing?? and which version should i download??
    About the game; yes it is in .iso!

Thanks ...

4. acidy

acidy Regular member

You can find devhook here :-
    http://www.psp-hacks.com
    http://dl.qj.net/PSP/catid/106

But a custom firmware is still recommended by me :) as devhook is very complicated :)
    *I've never used Devhook before, but seen my friend use it and darn, it's really damn confusing !!!*

Last edited: Nov 16, 2007