1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems playing movies.

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by drakex, Jun 16, 2007.

1. drakex

drakex Regular member

I just recently got a friend to lend me some MP4 movies, I got right now the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, but when I put it in the Videos folder of my PSP 3.40 OE-A it says data corrupted, I am not able to play it on my PC as I got no program for it right now... I move it to the MP Root of the psp ni the AN or MV folder and I am not able to get ANY movie to show up, any helps will be appreciated, including an MP4 player that works to check if the video is well coded

2. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

google search PSP Video 9, its a converter and extracter. it converts ur movies to psp playable format, and puts it in the right spots, ready to play :)

3. drakex

drakex Regular member

I got from a friend the 3GP Converter 0.34 but I am getting problems using that? Anyone knows about this? And I will go try the PSP Video 9... hope it works fine :p

4. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

works like a charm. :)

5. drakex

drakex Regular member

Too many darned advertises

6. drakex

drakex Regular member

I just got Imtoo PSP Converter, but I also get complications here, any good advises? I had downloaded the 3.1.30 now I am looking for one that is free :p