1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems using DVD decrypter to backup DMC 3

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by vetosaber, Mar 25, 2005.

1. vetosaber

vetosaber Member

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie having problems backing up Devil May Cry 3 with DVD Decrypter. I have a LG DVD-RAM dual layer GSA-4120B (Version A104).

When I open DVD decrypter with DMC 3 loaded in my DVD writer, I receive a 'UDF File System Parsing Failure!' I try to bypass the error by changing ISO to Read and have DMC 3 backed up as an ISO file. When I go to write the disk, I receive an error message which I can't read in time since my cpu reboots. This is my first time using DVD Decrypter so any suggestions or help would be great, thanks!

2. TEARLEZZ

TEARLEZZ Member

This my sound strange bro but we both have the same brand of dvd burner.The dvd burner is not the problem it's a top quality burner.I did back-up Devil May Cry 3 succesfully,no flaws perfectly.I never tried Dvd Decrypter my choice for backing-up was always Alcohol 120% and nver had a problem backing-up any game.My advice would be download Alcohol 120% the trail version,try backing-up DMC 3.Most of the guys in the forum use Dvd Decrypter but i always used Alcohol 120% it worked perfectly with all my games.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2005