1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems w/Rip It 4 Me & AnyDVD

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by RealGomer, Mar 13, 2007.

1. RealGomer

RealGomer Regular member

I used Rip It 4 Me and DVD Decrypter to rip OIver the Hedge. The disc locks up my player (Panny DVD-CV51). Then I tried AnyDVD & DVD Decrypter. The preview shows, the warning, then the disc stops.
    What am I missing?

2. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

will this disk play in any other player? also is disk a copy or is it store bought?

3. RealGomer

RealGomer Regular member

We only have the one standalone player. I tried playing it in Nero Showtime and as soon as I hit Menu, the disk stops with AnyDVD. With RipIt is just locks eveything. I tried the Rip It version in NEro, and the menu comes up, which is what I selected, and as soon as I select the menu in Nero console, the disc stops. If I select the menu using the shortcut keys, it works.

I'm soooo confused.

4. RealGomer

RealGomer Regular member

Hooray! I solved the problem!
    RipIt4Me has options to Blank Bogus VTS and Remove Useless Menu Cells. Panasonic players and a few other need that info to work correctly. I unchecked those two boxes and VOILA! the disc plays. I also ripped in ISO mode which always worked on single layer discs.

5. mark8766

mark8766 Member

thanks for posting the fix. This should help others!