1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with Action Replay Ds.

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Zexy, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Zexy

Zexy Guest

Okay, my action replay was functioning perfectly yesterday. I tried to add a new code to the Pokemon Diamond cheats then it just put me into the game. I didn't get to add the cheat and now when I went back to Action replay DS screen it says unknown game when Pokemon Diamond was in there. This has never happened before. I tried everyone of my games that Action Replay DS is compatible with. So I see that all of the updated games I had were gone. I tried adding one of the Games back in so I used the name of the game and ID Code for it and clicked next. Red blues lines appeared in the touch screen area. Any help?

2. 2cool2spy

2cool2spy Member

Well, what cheat and where did you get it? I know of a cheat that, to my belief, was created to crash your AR and or DS.

3. shamew

shamew Member

mine says not enough free space and i only have 1 game on it b/c of this.(i tried to update it and it did this)

4. brainard

brainard Member

Were you ever able to resolve this problem? The same thing happened to me and if anyone has a solution, I would be SO happy to hear it!

5. sanoblue

sanoblue Member

its cause u bricked it.... u have to reset the hardwear .... i cant remember how i debricked mine but had something to do with holdin start a and b durring boot? cant remember... try diffrent combos

6. guojiang

guojiang Member

all you have to do is when you first turn on your ds,quickly press a,b,select,and start. it may look like you froze it, but just keep going still holding down the buttons. you should have the usb cord connected,so when it sends you to the mouse icon thingy,it will say error. then turn it off, turn it back on without pressing anything,and you should be able to download all of your codes from codejunkies.(p.s. you can drag and download codes from codejunkies europe and japanese!it's cool!)(p.s.s.I just figured out the rebooting thing like,5 minutes ago. It still works,so yeah.Well have fun cheating,again!!!!!!)