1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with Azureus

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by simpletay, Apr 19, 2005.

1. simpletay

simpletay Member

I have been using Azureus for quite sometime but never have this problem until recently. I manage to get a green health but the download is 0kb/s. Anyone can advise what could have happen. By the way, tested the port, test passed.

2. Mr_Taz_UK

Mr_Taz_UK Regular member

This would indicate that you have a stable / direct connection with the tracker, but there are no seeds.

3. simpletay

simpletay Member

The problem is that there are plenty of seeds (around 10) & strangly it happens on during the day (Singapore). When I wake up, say 3am in the morning, I could get good download speed.

4. Mr_Taz_UK

Mr_Taz_UK Regular member

Hmm, odd one this. When you get time, join the guys on IRC using the link in my sig. See if they can help you. Depending on the time over here (UK) when you visit I may be there myself.

5. simpletay

simpletay Member

Read some advise from forum, some people says that it's the ISP who is throttling with those port for Bittorrent. Do you know ? Is there any program that can overcome this problem ? Thank you

6. Mr_Taz_UK

Mr_Taz_UK Regular member

that would not explain why you can DL at certain times of the day, unless of course your ISP only throttles at certain times of the day.

Try changing the port in your client to something random above the 42000 range.