1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with Bambi and SAW

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by gokumura, Mar 4, 2005.

1. gokumura

gokumura Member

Anybody have a problem using dvd shrink on these movies? After using DVD Decrypter to hd. Bambi (latest version), disc 1 error: "invalid data in file VTS_01_4.VOB", disc 2 error: "invalid dvd navigation structure". SAW-"failed to read file" "C:\SAW\VIDEO_TS\VTS_01_0.VOB" Invalid access to memory location. I have tried DVD Shrink v. 3.17 and v3.2. Also tried to use AnyDVD and DVD43 free, still no luck. Thanks for all your help!
    G

Last edited: Mar 4, 2005
  2. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

Did you use the new version of DVDDecrypter. Did both movies w/ no problems
    You could also have a bad press.
    The error on Saw if I remember correctly you need to edit the start of the movie to where it starts. Then move the slider up at least 20-30 sec. on the timeline and you should be good to go.

Go here for more info: http://forum.digital-digest.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45271

3. gokumura

gokumura Member

Car.Mike, yeah, I used the latest version of DVDDecrypter. Usually, all the movies that I back up, I use Decrypter, the DVD Shrink with auto Nero burn. These are the only two that I have had problems with. Also, I usually copy all the menus and such. Not familiar with the editing the start of the movie and moving the slider, what program is this? Thanks for your help!
    G

4. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

gokumura
    If you have done any of the Sony Arccos Movies then you have the edit the movie in Shrink using the re-author mode after using DVDDecrypter.
    Did you check out the url I suggested as the error code is there for at least Saw.

5. gokumura

gokumura Member

Yep, checked the forum out for fixes before I even asked this question. None of them worked. I'll try your suggestion and get back to you. Thanks for all your help!
    G

6. 9932sens

9932sens Guest

hi i have done a copy of saw with dvd decrypter and dvd shrink and i had no problem running the movie.
    probably your movie was scratch badly. the only movie that i had problems with was RUDY beacuse it was scratch very badly.
    DO NOT USE MEMOREX DVD +R BECAUSE SOMETIMES THE MOVIES WILL FREEZE AROUND AN HOUR OR SO IN THE MOVIE.I'D CHANGE THIS CRAPPY MEDIA FOR VCI MEDIA