1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PROBLEMS WITH BITLORD SPEED!!!

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by tina83, Feb 11, 2007.

1. tina83

tina83 Member

HI THERE. I HAVE BITLORD AND HAVE OVISLINK ROUTER. AFTER CONFIGURING EVERYTHING IT STILL DOWNLOADS AT SPEED UP TP 5KB/S. WHICH IS LOW!!! WHAT DO I DO???

2. philipman

philipman Regular member

First off stop using bitlord and get utorrent, it is much better. Also what is the number of seeds on the file that you are downloading, because if there is a low amount of seeds it is always going to be slow.

3. mistycat

mistycat Active member

First, you dump BitLord, it's banned on most private sites and contains malware. My recommendation would be utorrent and the following options - options>preferences>connection - disable UPnP and use a port over 10,000. At options>preferences>bittorrent - enable Protocol Encryption and allow incoming legacy connections. If you see no speed increase, you can untick allow incoming legacy connections and if you use private sites, disaable both DHT references. All caps is considered shouting, doesn't bother me but turn off your cap lock.