1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with burning Crank

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by davudw, Jan 25, 2007.

1. davudw

davudw Guest

HI ALL:

When I burn attempt to burn Crank, it goes through all the motions everything appears to be doing well. And it ejects the original dvd. I put in the back up DVD. A window comes up with this

"DVD FILES REALLOCATION FAILED" can any one help me solve this issue. Thank you for your ideas and help

2. laddyboy

laddyboy Regular member

3. davudw

davudw Guest

Thank you I am using ANY DVD and DVD SHRINK. Everything goes through fine and at the end of the backup enocodeing section, I ejects the original and then says "Reallocation File Failed"

I did another movie with out any problems and so far it has only do it with Crank thank you again for all your help

4. Tr0uble20

Tr0uble20 Member

Ive noticed Liongate movies doing this....I happen to have 2 lionsgate movies that are giving me trouble....still dont know whats up.

5. laddyboy

laddyboy Regular member

Rip the files to your HDD first and then process them. Also don't autoburn with Nero, just output an ISO image file and then burn that with either Nero or ImgBurn.