1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problems with COGSWAPLOADERV1.0

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Jdilla, Jan 6, 2004.

1. Jdilla

Jdilla Regular member

im burning this loader because i own a copy of starsky and hutch, and in swapmagicfix.com its stated that i need this to be loaded. im using cdrwin to burn the cue file. choose the "record disk" option and than i choose "load cue sheet" and its loaded, than i burn. ive always done this in the past when i burn cdloader's, matter of fact ive burned like 4-5 cdloaders using this same exact method, the problem is that when i swap the swapmagic disk 3.0, with cogswap loaderv1.0, i get a red screen and it just stays there. any suggestions??

2. Jdilla

Jdilla Regular member

have also tried alcohol 120% to burn the cue file and still same result the swapmagic cd3.0 screen turns red, followed by a blank red screen, please someone help

3. Jdilla

Jdilla Regular member

can anyone please help!! does starsky & hutch really need cogswaploader in order to play?? or can it be loaded with other kind of cdloaders.. please help!!

4. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

why dont you try? i mean *laughs* why didnt you try it? to load it with other loaders that is lol

5. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

jdilla check your other post