1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with Cucusoft DVD to iPod Converter

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by cuzzin7, Jul 12, 2007.

1. cuzzin7

cuzzin7 Member

After being satisfied with the trial version, I purchased the full version of Cucusoft DVD to iPod Converter v7.02. Well, now that I've purchased it, I'm running into the same problem every time: as soon as I "open" a DVD for converting, not five seconds later I'll get a message that reads that "Cucusoft DVD Software has encountered a problem and needs to close," which forces me to shut down the program. This happens EVERY time after I open a DVD. Why is this happening? I've contacted the Cucusoft people but haven't heard anything yet. I'm not about to throw away almost $40, so I'd really appreciate anyone who can help me. I am running Windows XP SP2.

2. dreamleia

dreamleia Member

I was wondering if you ever got a reply from the company. I'm having the same problem, after I click the Convert button and say yes, I want to record the current video.

3. eric1969

eric1969 Member

If you would please post any response you get/did get from cucusoft. I am having the same problem, not with all DVD's but with some of my favorite movies, and I would like to know if there is something you can do to fix it.

4. iphonexu

iphonexu Guest

*spam removed*

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2007
  5. novicebb

novicebb Regular member

A lot of times the issue is newer versions which have lots of bugs and many times you can actually solve the issues by just going to an older version. Do you still have the product key? If so then I would just uninstall and use ccleaner to get rid of any remaining registry keys left over after installation and then re install and see if that may help.

6. vediason

vediason Guest

I often use this one. With it, i never encounter the problem you stated. Both edited by ddp and edited by ddp are available.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2007