1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with Dead to Rights 2 for Hd advance?

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by Shazbah, Apr 24, 2005.

1. Shazbah

Shazbah Member

Hey all, I was trying to back up Dead to Rights 2 and Sonic Heroes the other day, when I came across a couple of problems. First off, I have a Maxtor 200 GB drive, and I use HD advance 2.0. That being said, whenever i get to the second loading screen of Dead to Rights 2, it just freezes. After this, i knew it must be the stupid 4.36 gb problem that everyone usually has. So after i rebuilt it, it came to about a measly 1.35 gbs, and i loaded to my hd again. After trying it again, it didn't work. I even tried messing with the compatibility flags; nothing. Any help?

2. Shazbah

Shazbah Member

I guess nobody can help a poor old boy get reacquainted with slow motion diving and violence...

3. jdawg69

jdawg69 Guest

yah i have the problem plz some one help us :)

4. djliamc

djliamc Guest

this is the problem i had, the only way i know how to get dtr2 to work is to patch hdloader/advance with the latest patch, it will then get past the loading screen and work perfect. you can download the latest hdloader.elf fully patched from http://www.exploitstation.com for free.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2005
  5. jdawg69

jdawg69 Guest

i cannot find where to download the patch plz help

6. djliamc

djliamc Guest