1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with Dispaly

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by sambha1, Mar 25, 2007.

1. sambha1

sambha1 Member

worked and after some minute pc hang and we restart the pc but no display, NO SIGNAL it says in the moniter. Checked with other moniter says the same,

One things i am suprise is that when i put the Old Display Card(ATI Radon 9800 AGP)I see the green light in the moniter blink and everythings is black, But when i put the new display card(Nvida 6200 AGPX8 then the monitor says NO SIGNAL. I only boot pc with Display card sound card+ a ram....it worked for a minut but no respons in Keyboard, I restarted same problems again No Signal. Mobo work fine, the red lights is on in the mobo and the cpu fan is on. Alla power supply are on.
    Anybody can tell me what is the problems, Thanks

2. tuxbox

tuxbox Regular member

it could be that your mobo doesn't suppor 8x or maybe you could of burn out the some of the chips due to static.

3. sambha1

sambha1 Member

Do u mean that the mother board is not working,

4. tuxbox

tuxbox Regular member

well if you do see something with the 9800 then no, your mother board is working its probably your new video card. check the specifications of your mother board and compare it to your new video card. see if they match. if they do then reply and ill think of something.

5. sambha1

sambha1 Member

When i run my computer with 9800 then i don't see anythings in the monitor but with the new card i see no signal.....I will check my new card with my mother board, let see

6. dazila

dazila Regular member

Download CPUZ and go into mainboard copy and paste the model back here and i will tell you if that graphics card shpuld work.
    Another way is go into www.crucial.com and run their advisor then it tells you blah balh blah you have ? ram slots and then it says CPU ????mhz and then it says AGP or PCI-E slot find out if its 4x or 8x.