1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with DMS4 Lite Chip...anyone?

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by darkflip, Dec 2, 2004.

1. darkflip

darkflip Member

I'm completely done installing the chip but I'm having problems flashing the chip. Is there a certain program you have to use to burn the .bin and .cue files onto a cd...i just used RecordNow made a data cd and copied those suckers...but i can't seem to make it work?

2. darkflip

darkflip Member

I've tried everything i can think of how do you flash the darn bios...i read the guide on here but i don't get it...still

3. Donegal

Donegal Member

I am not sure, but I think what you will end up doing is creating a bootdisk that will load up on your ps2 and it will update the bios. Have you tried asking the folks over at dms? Also, did you have any issues with your install? I just installed mine and I am not getting anything when I turn the machine on. The fan comes on, both lights come on, but the intro screen does not come on. It just stays on a blackscreen.