1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problems with dvd shrink please help me if you can!!!

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by Brasco23, Jan 11, 2005.

1. Brasco23

Brasco23 Member

I have been having a lot of problems backing up dvd's lately. I use dvd dycrypter, then dvd shrink and burn with either nero or dvd dycrypter. It is not the media because i have been using the same kind for ages and wrked untill the past 2 months. Had problems with Day after tommorow, I Robot, and a few other. Please someone help me out. I get different kinds of burn errors. Why has there been no update in sooo long.

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

It would help if you told us the error messages. And what version of shrink are you using? Have you tried any other programs?

3. lauzzie

lauzzie Guest

Hi Brasco23. I have had exactly the same problems as you. Funnily enough with the same movies!!!!!!! The only thing different that I can figure out that I have changed in the last 2 months is that I downloaded the latest version of Shrink and Decrypter. I am using same discs, same computer and same burner but newer versions of programs. I wonder if latest version has a bug. Anyway I have been contemplating going back to older version for a while and seeing if i still have problems.

4. colw

colw Active member

Have backed up both movies using the current version of Shrink over the past couple of months.

Do not believe it is a Shrink problem - perhaps we need to explore operator malfunction bugs.

5. Brasco23

Brasco23 Member

Not sure what is going on but I have the latest versions and other movies have worked but there hvae been more that don't. Let me know if you have any ideas.Thanks

6. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Neither do we ... You haven't given us much info other than you have burn errors and you can't backup certain movies.

Those same movies I've backed up using Shrink and Decrypter.