1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problems with dvd2one

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by aldav45, Mar 20, 2004.

1. aldav45

aldav45 Member

i'm putting 2 films on one disc using decryptor, dvd2one, tmpgenc and nero. I've followed the guide but when i shrink my movies to 2200 as it says in the guide and try to put them on the disc, the bar at the bottom of tmpgenc tells me its too large, whats happening???

2. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

hi aldav

ummm why are you using TMPGEnc before burning?
    Is that dvd author or what?We need more info to help you.

3. NATLADY

NATLADY Member

i believe you need to change your setting dvd's say 4.7 but they are in fact smaller then that,change the compression number below 4.7 i believe the are 4.3 infact try that i have a friend that did that and all was well!!!!

4. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

Hi aldav
    Your dvdr's have 4.36gb which translates to 4464mb,so half of that is 2232mb,so your project isnt too big.You could go ahead and rip it with dvd author and then shrink it as needed again.Youll get a error message in dvd author that it wont play because its to big,ignore that and go ahead and rip it,open up the ripped files and shrink it again,if you dont have to shrink it too much.
    Why you have to do this again,i dont have a clue,but thats a fix,short of redoing the whole thing over again.
    Its been four days since you last posted on this thread,so you might not even care anymore.
    good luck
    jim
    _
    _
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]no matter where you go...there you are.
    you should never take life too seriously....you'll never get out of it alive!!
    if you can read this..you dont need glasses.[/small]

Last edited: Mar 24, 2004