1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with First Daughter

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by madbear, Jan 25, 2005.

1. madbear

madbear Guest

First thing this board has helped me learn a great deal. Thanks to all.

First Daughter must have a new encryption. anydvd with shrink or decrypter has not worked.

Any ideas.

2. wolfniggr

wolfniggr Regular member

I burned First Daughter a week and a half ago only using shrink and nero. I have backed up next weeks major releases the same way with the exeption of the sony releases. I've backed up close to a thousand dvds with shrink and nero and only need to use decrypter for sony releases since RE2. I noticed a lot of people having problems backing up movies that shouldn't be that hard to rip that were using anydvd in the background. Is this a coincidence or is anydvd not as compatible as people think? But who knows, maybe people just have dirty or scratched discs or maybe just need to defrag. Just thought I'd put in my two cents.

3. madbear

madbear Guest

Thanks for the input wolf.

Funny thing I think you be on to something here. I also have been doing this for about 2 years. 800+ First using xcopy and now shrink. Never a problem until the past month or so with the new sony thing.

All I did is shut down anydvd and its encoding it fine. Maybe dust got zapped off some how :) or maybe anydvd has something to do with it. I really don't care as long I'm happy with the outcome.

Thanks again wolf

4. nawlinz

nawlinz Member

I am renting this today glad I read it to know how-too.