1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with flashing MS28 Drive

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by onbailz, Apr 12, 2007.

1. onbailz

onbailz Member

I followed the 360 mods guide to hack my MS28.
    The problem is after i flash it with the hacked firmware which flashed with no problems i cant read original Xbox 360 discs.
    So i flashed my MS28 back to its original firmware and everything is working fine.
    So is there anything i did wrong ive doubled checked everthing in the guide and made sure i did everything according to the manual.

2. krj15489

krj15489 Regular member

do a google search for hacking the 360 for dummies. thst is a very good duide. it can tell you how to flash all drives and is very easy to understand. also you might have just used the wrong firmware

3. onbailz

onbailz Member

Thats the guide i used and i downloaded the xbins from the official xbin servers and i have been using the xtrem52a firmware to flash my drive.
    Thanks for the help though.

4. krj15489

krj15489 Regular member

well then im not sure how else i can help you. but alot of other people have trouble with the ms28 so just look around the forum for some answers

5. onbailz

onbailz Member

Thanks again.

6. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

that problem is showing up so often now im starting to think that there is more than one type of ms28. try reflashing between a and b because i had a similar problem and after flashing like 3 times it did what its supposed to and now works perfectly.