1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with Gameshark

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Zuran129, Jun 15, 2007.

1. Zuran129

Zuran129 Guest

I bought Gameshark 2 for Playstation 2 4 nights ago...the one that features Guitar Hero 2 on the cover...whenever I'm entering codes for a game, no matter what code, this happens to me. I can enter the first line of code no problem but then while entering the second line it stops after 14 digits and Gameshark codes are 16 digits long...so this makes it were I can't add any codes. Any ideas?

2. steimy

steimy Active member

I would call Gameshark Customer Support abot it. I looked at bothe versions of Gameshark2 (V3 & V4) and you are correct, both have 16 digit codes.

If you can't find the answer to your question in our Product FAQ section, then please contact our our Technical Support Team toll-free at 1-800-659-2287 or via email at: support@gameshark.com

3. Zuran129

Zuran129 Guest

Well, I got it to work now. Now I have a new problem...the codes appear to be correct I've triple checked them but they have no effect on my game. I've tried starting new games loading old ones, nothing happens.

4. steimy

steimy Active member

which version do you have 3 or 4? They may have the same codes but i am not sure as i did not comapre every one.

Also are you loading them corrcetly and is the game an original disc?

Last edited: Jun 15, 2007
  5. Zuran129

Zuran129 Guest

Neither I have Gameshark 2 for Playstation 2...it dosn't say 3 or 4...I think all 3 are diffrent, if you go to the codes section on thier website when you select your gameshark you'll notice all 3 are listed...