1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with Gamesharks 2 v1.2 gamesaves

Discussion in 'PS2' started by 7yL3r, Dec 18, 2007.

1. 7yL3r

7yL3r Member

everytime i download a gamesave from the official website at gameshark, i download them to my psp to tranfer the data to my memory card (using my gameshark disc) but everytime i try to use them on my games it reads the memory card and says corrupted data. what am i doning wrong? I've read that damn manual hundred times over and i can't find anything on this website that may help me. I even tried using the save builder and changing the extension files to .dm because that's the extension files for gameshark ... any one has any ideas?

-7yL3r-

2. NN2001

NN2001 Member

Hey... You know, I've been having a similar problem myself with GameShark, although it's the PS2 version, 1.3, and it's about my own compressed saves copied back and forth via USB and my computer... The GameShark manual really isn't any help in this case; I've read it too. I'd say Mad Catz owes us a technical explanation, and/or a utility to correct any discrepancies that may be present. If this trend continues, somebody may be apt to file a lawsuit... So, you're not alone in having GameShark problems. (Why, I even tried changing the saves to .md myself, and using the Save Builder - albeit the PS2 one - to hack away at them; I got it to work with uncompressed saves - even though the PS2 browser claims that they were corrupted, yet they were still usable (!!!) in the games - but not compressed.)