1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems With HDL_DUMB

Discussion in 'PS2' started by cliffyb, Apr 9, 2005.

1. cliffyb

cliffyb Member

hi i am wondering if someone could help me cos its starting to piss me off lol. when i open hdld_serv.elf on my ps2 i cannot open hdl_dumb on my pc now as soon as i turn my ps2 off it opens. so i re open hdld_serv on my ps2 and then hit attach on hdl_dumb on my pc. nothing happens and the program stops responding. does anybody have any clue what is goin wrong here? much appreciation and thanks to anyone who will help me

2. E_Pizza

E_Pizza Regular member

This sounds like a conflict with the two progs, check your settings and make sure the ps2 and pc are configured properly. It sounds like a clash of ip addresses or something similar look for tutorials on google on how to do this as i dont have much experience with this. Why not just connect your hd up to your pc via ide and do it that way? Also make sure you ethernet card for you pc is no set on get address automatically (DHCP) make sure there on the same subnet mask. Dont worry about primary or secondary dns servers wither this is only needed for internet access.