1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with Hollywoodland

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by LynJuly29, Feb 2, 2007.

1. LynJuly29

LynJuly29 Member

I have tried just about everything with Hollywoodland (i.e, DVD Shrink, Ripit4me, clonedvd, dvdfab, etc.). None of these work. It goes so far....this stops. DVD Shrink gives a redun error. The others simply stop/freeze after a few minutes. Any suggestions?

2. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

This sounds more like a bad disc (dirty, scratched) more than anything else. What errors are you getting when it stops exactly?

3. lyn729

lyn729 Guest

I thought of that too. I cleaned the disc. This disc is clean. The message I get is "unable to continue" and of course the redun error from DVDShrink

4. alkohol

alkohol Regular member

Are you using the latest updates?

If both DVDFab 3072 and RipIt4Me 1670 failed to rip, then it's either the original is a bad pressed or dirty. Get a new disc (exchange) to see if it will help to solve the problem.

According to my knowledge, both DVDFab 3072 and RipIt4Me 1670 handles anything out there at the moment.

Best of luck!!

5. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Again an impatient person. This is getting quite rediculous here on AD can we not wait until the movie has actually been released legally and give the poor folks that create all this great software the opportunity to get it updated for the newer releases out there. I am 99.9% sure if you wait until a day or two after this movies legal release date of 6 Feb then I am sure any of those proggies (updated of course) will work just fine.

I am sorry folks but this is getting pretty frustrating week after week of people saying how a movie can not be backed up and every time it is before the movie has even been released yet, com'on people!

6. alkohol

alkohol Regular member

I agree. Too bad I (we) don't work for Blockbuster or Movie Gallery. Afterall, I guess this is the usual (weekly) life cycle here at AD.

I recalled SAW 3: Urated Edition was a b.itch when tons of people were asking for helps with tons of threads went outraged way in prior to it's actual released date. Even Fengtao (the author of DVDFab) had to wait for his original of SAW 3: Unrated Edition so he can analyze the IFO and see what's up before he updated all of his tools.

7. paiger651

paiger651 Regular member

I had no problems with Hollywoodland using Dvd-Shrink with Any-Dvd 6.1.0.7 also backed up Flags of our fathers with no problems.

[​IMG]