1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with Instant Copy Colors..

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by muskistoo, Apr 16, 2003.

1. muskistoo

muskistoo Member

Help,
    I'm new to this board and I usually find the answers I'm looking for but this one I searched and I can't find an answer. I have also contacted Pinnacle and they aren't sure either. But I'm using DVD Decripter, selecting files and all files, then rip them onto my HD. I'm using Instant Copy 7.0 and going to copy it to my DVD-R or HD. When I go to preview the movie instead of seeing Harry Potter in true real colors I see him and everyone else in a Smurf blueish colors. The backgrounds are also very funky and not true colors. It reminds me of my Grateful Dead days....When I play the ripped files on the Power DVD for XP everything is ok. I've removed and reloaded Instant Copy, dowloaded the new instant copy patch from Pinnacle, and updated my video driver. For fun I tried to burn the movie files in Instant Copy to DVD-RW and it came up with an error. I must be missing something here.

Thanks in Advance,
    muskistoo _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Ummmm Doughnuts..... - Homer Simpson[/small]

2. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

Double post...and in the same forum !

D'OH !!: P